Schedule of Special “Ram Katha”
Planned on 30 June to 8 July 2018 at Rochester
Schedule of Regular Activities by Kindle Life, Inc.:
Daily Scheduled services with specific deities:
|Monday||Moon||Shiva / Krishna||Parvati|
In addition to daily regular services, and specific prayers according to week day the following monthly, special events, and activities are scheduled based on the Vedic Lunar calendar. Please visit www.mypanchang.com or http://www.drikpanchang.com/ to determine the exact dates for the specific date of additional services.
Attendance at these special events is by reservation only. Please call 510-666-4326 to reserve to participate in any special service.
Monthly Scheduled Spiritual/Religious Events:
- Second Day of Waxing Moon: Shree Ramdev Peer Katha and Prasad. All night observance.
- Tenth Day of Waxing Moon: Shree Ramdev Peer Katha and Prasad. All night observance.
- Full Moon Day: Shree Satya Narayan Katha and Prasad.
- Fourteenth day of Waning Moon: Kaal Sarp Yoga all night Observance.
- Fasting Days: Eleventh day of each lunar phase, Waxing or Waning Moon.
Annually Scheduled Spiritual/Religious Events:
- Diwali, Lakshmi Puja, New Year, & Brother’s Day (Bhai Beej).
- Raksha Bandhan (Sister’s Day) Full moon in the month of Shravan.
- Chaitry Navratri Nine days of Shakti (Energy Observation) followed by Ram Navami.
- Ashaadhi Navratri Nine days of Shakti (Energy Observation) followed by Dashera (Before Diwali).
- Ganesh Chaturthi.
- Janmashtami (Lord Krishna’s Birth Day).
- Maha Shivaratri (Lord Shiva’s Nightly Celebration).
- Hanuman Jayanti.
- Shanaishar Jayanti.
- Ganga Dashera Celebration.
- Guru Poornima Celebration.
Provide Assistance For Scheduling and Performing Hindu religious rites: Scheduled only privately to accommodate individual preferences as requested:
|The Sixteen Samskaras|
Kindle Life, Inc. also facilitates the other special services listed below as part of the community services:
- Vastu, starting new construction, starting to live in a new residence, starting a new business, etc.
- Astrological consultation for determining personalized various Muhurt (Auspicious times), special Jap meditations to suit individual needs.
- Ayurvedic and Holistic approach for health and well being
- Rudraksha as used in spirituality and health.
- Facilitate learning three major languages associated with scriptures in Hinduism:
- Access to ancient Hinduism literature and texts through a library of available scriptures in four languages:
- Spiritual consultations
- Sponsor fundraising events for local charities. For example, in the past events for Children’s Hospital, Oakland, No Kids Remain Hungry, Hospitals, Scholarship fund in memory of a fallen soldier in Afghanistan, Support for victims of violent crimes and their families etc. were sponsored.
- Sponsor publications of ancient or out of print religious or spiritual scriptures. The following books have been published with support from Kindle Life, Inc.:
- Shree Camp Hanumanji Mahima (Gujarati)
- Shree Durga, Gayatri, Rudra Vidhan (Gujarati & Sanskrit)
- Zankar (Gujarati & Sanskrit)
- Sanskrut Shastroma Chandranu Mahatva (Gujarati & Sanskrit)
Major Charitable Project in Planning and Development:
Please visit: www.kaanacademy.org
If you find it interesting and useful, sign up to find out how you can support this project. This project is designated as “Vision 20-20” and will fully operational before the end of year 2020.
Concepts Behind Vision 20-20:
As a quick beginning we will start with the subjects listed below offering tutorials and studies via the internet. We will set a target inauguration date, inviting the dignitaries and reporters associated with one of the significant days for India and her residents like Independence Day, Teacher’s Day, Guru Purnima, etc.
SUBJECTS initially ready for offering lessons:
- Sanskrit Language
- Hindi Language
- Gujarati Language
- English Language
- World Religions, (Hinduism/Jainism/Buddhism/Sikhism/Islam/Christianity/Judaism/Jorostrian etc.)
Some of these subjects are already being offered online free of charge at various web addresses. Initially by providing links to such web addresses through our site, we can get the ball rolling while we complete the entire curriculum recognized by the educational institutions universally. In regard to lessons pertaining to World Religions, the reading texts and required reading may be selected from Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Christianity, Judaism, Zoroastrian and Islam as well as all other religions as the administrators find appropriate. This way a person can understand not just Hinduism, but other major religions as well. Additional subjects/languages will be added as we progress, or we locate other competent resources & volunteers.
The computer learning program for each subject will be divided by four levels of credentials. Tests for each level will be provided. One can progress to the next level only after successful score of 75% at a previous level. Secured tests can be developed, and exam takers will need proper identification as well as video proctoring. Details could be developed by an NGO-India in collaboration with a governmental authority and other teaching institutions for recognition.
- Preliminary (Prarambhik)
- Entrance (Pravesh)
- Acquaintance (Parichaya)
- Graduate (Kovid)
Online and printed certificates will be provided as reliable credentials as well as acceptable as college credits universally.
It is identified that an educational institute such as C. N. Vidyavihar will participate in the following activities becoming the prime educational institute:
- Specify a web address as to identify the main online educational institution associated with “cnvidyvihar.edu.in” or some other educational facility in Ahmedabad, India.
- Such institution’s computer department in association with the Kindle Life Foundation, India may select a portal such as “https://versal.com/education” to provide resources for a large body of the student enrollees for administration at a very nominal rate.
- Establish universally acceptable curriculum and acceptable college level credits for completing each course and grades one to four as described above.
- Provide online lessons/videos as they are ready for upload. Use existing classes for each grade to videotape instructions in an active class that can be directly uploaded to the web site. The Kindle Life Foundation in India will provide financial / technical support for videotaping and computer interaction.
- Maintain student roster and individual progress, grades and data of final certification.
- Respond to all online student interaction in timely manner. The Kindle Life Foundation in India will assist with paid staff and volunteer staff.
- Add new subjects as appropriate.
- Issue completion certification and associated credits.
- Encourage and invite graduates to assist as new volunteers for new students.
For More information or Download Full information Click Here