Kindle Life provides a space for Hindu practice, devotion, prayer and meditation in the rapidly growing Indian community of the Bay Area by promoting Hindu religious beliefs and by creating an environment conducive to education, worship and the practice of the Hindu religion. The organization encourages exploration of the Hindu religion and regularly presents religious opportunities to practice religious tenets by working with elderly people in the community, providing loans and scholarships and encouraging donations to people in need, such as orphans and the victims of natural disasters.
- A knowledgeable public able to protect themselves, their families, their homes, their businesses, and their communities.
- Structures located out of harm’s way and built to withstand the worst of any disaster.
Authorized philanthropic organizations with plans in place and the resources and training they need.
- Communities capable of recovering and rebuilding after disaster has passed.
We offer the help by:
- Promoting sound building design and constructions practices.
- Providing grants for activities that reduce the impact of earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, and other natural disasters.
- Educating the public on what to do through training programs, publications, and seminars.
- Helping local communities for disaster mitigation
- Relocating homes and businesses away from high risk areas, and encouraging property owners to construct safer buildings above flood level.
- Creating risk assessment maps to assist local planners with effective community planning